Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax


Prospero
What are you? A stupid slimy monster I suppose.
Sycorax
Yes, well err what does stupid and slimy monster mean… O does it mean   idiotic and gooy.
Prospero
Yes exactly.
Sycorax
Ooooooooo then I am stupid an errrrrr I mean I am not stupid and not a slimy monster.
Prospero
So let’s check your fighting skills.
Sycorax
Ok so do you want to start the fight.
Prospero
Who said that we where going to fight.
Sycorax
puzzled ) But you said that you wanted to test my fighting skills and basically that you challenge me to a fight.
Prospero
So you want to fight me I see
Sycorax
( very puzzled )But you just said that you did not say that we should fight.
Prospero
So do you want to fight or would you prefer to leave this pour innocent creature in that old oak tree.
Sycorax
( very very very very puzzled ) I shall not let that creature out not on ther hair of my chiny-chin chin.
Prospero
I shall get that monster by force or do you change your mind and let that nice I think monster out.
Sycorax
I repeat I shall not let that creature out not on ther hair of my chiny-chin chin.
Prospero
Then let’s fight.


Fight scene

No comments:

Post a Comment