Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Prospero and Sycorax


Prospero
Who are you?
Sycorax
My name is Sycorax, I have trapped that pitiful Ariel, and finally we meet.
Prospero
Why?
Sycorax
Because it did not serve me!

And then your daughter would be next!
Prospero
NOOOOOO!!! Well then you are not going away without a fight! Abra death.

(Swings staff.)
Sycorax
You are strong, but not strong enough to defeat me.

Calliban, come here you know what to do!

(Calliban does Karate chops)
Calliban
Hiyaa!
Prospero
Miranda, my glasses please.

(Miranda brings glasses)

Ahh, much better,
Sycorax
You need your glasses?
Prospero
Yes, now die.

(Sycorax falls to the floor)
Sycorax
NOOOOO!!!
Prospero
Come sweet Ariel.

(Ariel comes)
Ariel
You have freed me, now I will serve you.
Prospero
Ahh aren’t you nice.
Calliban
Mummy are you alive?
You killed my mother now you will pay.
Prospero
Stings.

No comments:

Post a Comment