Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Prospero and Sycorax

Sycorax
WILL YOU HELP ME?
Titan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Titan
It’s too evil. What do you think Tritan?
Triton
 Dunno.
Titan
We don’t want to help you!
Sycorax
FINE CALIBAN GO AND PUT THEESE ARIELS IN A CRACK IN A TREE!
Caliban
Yesssss mother I will do it as fast as lightning. (He goes to the cracked tree.)


Miranda
Hey look farther I see a monster.
Prospero
Oh I see the monster is putting spirits in a crack in the tree to help them to get them out of there before they get hurt! (Sycorax appears.)
Sycorax
Get of my Island before you get hurt!
Prospero
Go on I'm willing to have a fight.
Miranda
I bet my farther going to win.
Caliban
I bet 10 euros that my mother’s going to win.
Miranda
20 euros!
Caliban
30 euros!
Miranda
40 euros!
Caliban
50 EUROS!
Miranda
60 EUROS!
Caliban
70 EUROS!
Miranda
80 EUROS!
Caliban
90 EUROS!
Miranda
100 EUROS!
Caleban
FINE THAT’S THE BET……..
Sycorax
OHHHH NO IT’s SUPER BABY SMELL!
Prospero
No it’s just my daughter when she poo’s herself it’s my secret weapon! (Sycorax dies of the smell!)  
Caleban
NOOOOOOOOOO I lost the bet I got to give away 100 euros. (She gives away the 100 euros to Miranda.)
Miranda
I won I won yes now I can buy that golden chess yes!
Prospero
Come monster now you work for me give all your 200000000 euros to My daughter Miranda.
Caleban
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that’s not fair at all!
Miranda
Yes now I can buy a apple computer yayyy!
Prospero
Here’s your pocket money 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 euro.
Miranda              
Yesssssssssssssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment