Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Paul


Prospero
(shouts)
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
WHAT’S THAT ARIEL DOING HERE?
LET THAT ARIEL GO!!!!
Sycorax
Why should I tell you
you didn’t even present your self
Prospero
My name is Prospero
Sycorax
And I’m Sycorax
People came here before
unfortunately they didn’t go back home
Prospero
That still doesn’t answer my question,
what’s that Ariel doing here
Sycorax
Surprise surprise you really can’t help it can you,
you really have to sneak in to my private stuff
Prospero
YOU MUST LET THAT ARIEL GO!!!!!!
Sycorax
First you must defeat me Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Prospero
Fine with me  
(gets out staff)
Miranda
No Daddy
Sycorax
Could I kill your daughter after your tern has past and once you have admited I am the BEST
Prospero
Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                          
sycorax
Miranda look over at your poor weak daddy for the very last time  
Miranda
My daddy is much to powerfull for you ugly witch
sycorax
(Speaks to audience)
now I really want to kill that
“lord Prospero’s daughter”
Prospero
You would have wanted it
Sycorax
Finally were going to have silence
Caliban
Hello mummy
Elaban
Yeh hi
sycorax
(Angrily)
WHAT!!!!
Caliban Elaban
(Look scared)
sycorax
OK can we start now
Prospero
Yes let’s get it over and done with
(start reading spell)
al aba loopiast

(Sycorax falls to ground Caliban and Elaban look at their mum and stare at Prospero and run back home(cave)then Prospero gently approaches Ariel )
Prospero
Why did Sycorax capture you?
Ariel
I didn’t listen to her and I didn’t do what she wanted me to do
Would you like to be my master?
Prospero
(thinks for a while) I don’t know how long I will stay on this island but for now yes

No comments:

Post a Comment